Saturday, May 26, 2012

store greeters

hey, peeps. sorry i have not been posting in a while, that's because my computer has been down. 

so lets get to it. 

when i walk into a store, do you people really think that im looking for a specific thing? NO. i walked into your mother fucking store because i thought it looked cool and i wanted to buy something from your store. i did NOT walk into Victoria's Secret and was looking for a specific bra. NO i was going to see what you HAD and maybe buy something. in do not want some random bitch coming up to me while im looking at push-up bras or thongs. NO, i was not looking for a specific thong. i was looking around in your store to see if you had any GOOD items on sale. and that is another goddamn fucked up piece of shit. when i am actually HOLDING a bra in my hands, you know, seeing how stretchy it is or testing the softness, DO YOU MOTHER FUCKERS REALLY THINK THAT YOU NEED TO COME OVER TO ME AND SERIOUSLY ASK, 'HELLO, ARE YOU LOOKING ANYTHING SPECIFIC, TODAY?' bitch, do you not see what i am holding? I ALREADY FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! bitch, leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment