Wednesday, May 9, 2012

very first post!

hello, world! im very excited because this is my very first post because i JUST made my blog like, an hour ago. as you can see, i have no idea what i am doing and i think imma just wing it. i saw a kingsley video on youtube and i decided that i wanted to do that! but im too big big of a chicken shit to actually make a video of myself and post it online. plus, i am not very pretty. and, i am not that nonchalant, like if people see it and they comment hurtful things, i cant just brush it off. it would ruin my day. i would be sad. so i ask of you, to please. please dont say mean things to me. if i say something offensive, im truely sorry and i hope you forgive me. because i am a kind person. at least i think i am. but enough about that, let me tell you what i am going to do. every other day, i am going to think of a topic that truely just makes me wanna hurl. OR something that brightens my day. then, i am going to write a paragraph about it and post. you can read my opinions and hopefully, you can understand my points. <3 you all and have a wonderfull day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment